PNR is a ten digit number which is provided by the Indian Railways when a passenger books a train ticket. You could find this PNR number at the upper-left corner of the train ticket. Using this figure, you can find PNR Status of your ticket booking.
CHECK PNR STATUS
Just enter your 10 number PNR number in the above Text box and click on the Get PNR Status button. As soon as you sent your PNR number, you will get your PNR condition as well as then examine whether your ticket is verified or not.
RAILWAY PNR STATUS
Apart from online, you can also check PNR status through SMS or voice calling. Different ways to check the IRCTC PNR Status:
- Dial 139 from your landline or mobile number and follow the instructions.
- An SMS enquiry to fetch the PNR status: "PNR-NUMBER " to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747
- The PNR status can be checked online.
- CNF / Confirmed: Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation)
- RAC : Reservation Against Cancellation
- WL : Waiting List Number
- GNWL : General Wait List
- RLWL : Remote Location Wait List
- PQWL : Pooled Quota Wait List
- CAN / MOD : Cancelled or Modified Passenger
- REGRET/WL : No More Booking Permitted
- R# #RAC : Coach Number Berth Number
- RELEASEDTicket: Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided